Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20764 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,680 (E£ 32,171) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)