Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20919 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,067 (E£ 48,124) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)