Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.689 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,157 (6,009 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)