Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.626 AED / LYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,031 (7,628 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)