Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,505 (22,675 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)