Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,320 (元20,400) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)