Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,126 (8,687TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)