Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05625 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,082 (₨214,781) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)