Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05729 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,003 (₨209,521) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (33 minutes ago)