Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05394 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,645 (₨197,352) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)