Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03526 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,942 (¥508,879) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)