Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05659 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,675 (₨135,626) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)