Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05545 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,660 (₨156,183) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)