Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05367 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,580 (₨178,500) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (35 minutes ago)