Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03135 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,081 (576,780 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)