Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05388 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,634 (₨86,007) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (19 minutes ago)