Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05613 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,487 (₨133,402) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)