Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05103 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,267 (₨201,186) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)