Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19620 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,075 (Mex$ 30,963) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)