Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18362 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,608 (Mex$ 35,986) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)