Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18031 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,961 (Mex$ 49,697) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)