Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.691 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,347 (14,983TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)