Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,587 (AU$10,020) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)