Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,744 (AU$9,368) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 2 hours ago)