Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,723 (AU$8,186) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)