Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.743 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,356 (AU$5,962) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)