Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.833 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,924 (AU$7,385) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)