Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16178 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,101 (62,434 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)