Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16315 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,949 (54,847 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)