Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16391 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,775 (84,038 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)