Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16018 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,113 (63,136 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)