Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13611 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,228 (75,144 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)