Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.766 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,841 (8,926TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)