Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,433 (8,108TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)