Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,462 (5,538TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)