Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.685 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,126 (11,867TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)