Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,578 (GH₵15,395) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)