Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19749 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,718 (Mex$ 39,078) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)