Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,320 (967,747 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)