Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01061 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,630 (1,095,666 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)