Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01166 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,706 (1,175,597 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)