Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,205 (9,281,033 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (40 minutes ago)