Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 68% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,533 (9,198,455 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)