Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00624 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,668 (3,950,760 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (44 minutes ago)