Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00688 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,097 (3,356,773 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)