Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,841 (3,524,753 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)