Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,243 (3,076,934 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)