Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00614 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,835 (2,089,711 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)