Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,970 (2,020,063 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (27 minutes ago)