Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00634 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,999 (2,839,946 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)