Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,965 (2,900,179 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)