Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.873 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,973 (£4,099) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (27 minutes ago)