Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,561 (£4,236) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)