Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.850 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,939 (C$6,295) in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (28 minutes ago)