Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,558 (﷼ 94,606,706) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)