Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,685 (﷼ 103,225,310) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (34 minutes ago)