Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,601 (kr37,288) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)