Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,969 (kr44,703) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)