Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,875 (kr26,651) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)