Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,782 (kr42,282) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)