Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,185 (kr38,771) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)