Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.527 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,716 (kr31,737) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)