Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.234 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 212,223 ₦ (806 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)