Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.015 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 592,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 219,326 ₦ (2,284 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)