Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.861 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 95,982 ₦ (元1,816) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (41 minutes ago)