Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.983 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 280,586 ₦ (元5,296) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)