Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.268 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 586,075 ₦ (€1,401) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)