Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00829 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 125,065 ₦ (﷼ 15,088,122) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)