Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00862 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 145,416 ₦ (﷼ 16,867,540) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)