Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.453 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 151,569 ₦ (руб 27,796) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)