Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.910 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,560 ₦ (48元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)