Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.568 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 174,219 ₦ (元3,252) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)