Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.519 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 155,501 ₦ (元2,906) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)