Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22294 NGN / MMK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 820,861 ₦ (3,681,946 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)