Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.474 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 643,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 293,189 ₦ (﷼ 3,071) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)