Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.514 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 116,080 ₦ (元2,169) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)