Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.906 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 862,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 327,683 ₦ (3,313 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)