Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.407 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 455,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 196,340 ₦ (3,746元) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)