Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.211 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 535,194 ₦ (€1,271) in Wels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)