Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.678 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 208,896 ₦ (R 8,465) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)