Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.390 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 986,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 404,590 ₦ (4,071 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)