Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.960 NGN / NAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 200,271 ₦ (8,359 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)