Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.056 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 199,316 ₦ (2,054 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)