Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.654 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 20,946 ₦ (2,737 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)